Sunday, October 19, 2008

I know, I know, it's been a while...

I have been very busy. Well, sort of. I did get a facebook page and that eats up a lot of my time now. So I am going to make an effort to get back in here and start blogging again. Lots of interesting things have happened to me lately so I should have quite a bit to blog about. One of which is my awesome new computer. I had gotten one too many viruses on my old PC and I just couldn't take it anymore. Not to mention, Frank has the laptop in Louisiana and I didn't have his as back up anymore. Now I have an iMac. It's fantastic. And, I can iChat with my beautiful husband. That's the best part about it. It's easier to miss him when I can see him a few times a day. So, it's good to be back in the blogsphere. I hope you enjoy what is to come.
Stay tuned.

No comments: